Wednesday, November 14, 2007
About Me
- Name: Grandpa
- Location: Central, Texas
Here I will give periodic reports of common events in the life of a grandparent. Some will interest some; some will interest none.
Previous Posts
- Video Highlights Fire Department GraduationMy cam...
- Wordless Wednesday: Fluff To see more Wordless We...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - JESSEWe celebrated Jesse's birthd...
- At the ConventionThe city of Amarillo provided the...
- West of Amarillo No trip to the panhandle would be...
- High Plains WindThe A&M Research station at Bushla...
- From AmarilloDon't have much time at the computer ...
- To AmarilloSaturday morning was cold and clear wit...
- Photo Tag: Autumn Our first frost of the season ar...
- Photo Tag: TOGETHERGrandma and Granddaughter enjoy...

2 Comments:
I was wondering where that "Tiny Talk" was going before I saw the picture! Good burgers on Tuesday night!!!
jerry
I don't get it...
Post a Comment
<< Home