Thursday, January 12, 2006

Still Dry

When I had the cattle up to the barn this morning I realized that there were almost enough calves ready for market to make a load so I loaded them and headed to West. Because of the dry weather there was another big run at the market today and I had to wait in line for a while to get unloaded. So far the calf market price has held up well.

This afternoon I went to the north place to check on the pad site work. The fence around the area is almost complete and the dirt work is making good progress. I hope to have some pictures posted soon. (See link at right)

I called Mrs. Reynolds this afternoon and invited her to go to supper and domino night with us. At first she was reluctant and then said that she would go in her own car but I told her that we would like for her to ride with us so we could visit a little. She agreed to ride with us and I think she enjoyed the evening even though this was her first time to play Mexican Train. In case you didn't know her husband died about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home