Tuesday

I was up early today enjoying the cool morning air. My first stop was locating a cache by the Veteran's Cemetery.
Next I drove to San Angelo State Park but the gate was locked. A fisherman waiting at the gate said he thought it should already be open. I got some excellent video of jackrabbits playing along side the road but left my camera cable at home so can't transfer them to the computer.
We made another run to the farmer's market this morning for fresh onions. The market was very quiet compared with last Saturday morning. Afterwards we drove to a fireman's home in Grape Creek. SE is caring for their animals and garden while they are on vacation.

The dogs welcomed us when we arrived.

Some old farm equipment had recently been moved from the family farm in Colorado.

Lunch today was at Chilango's by Alan's request and the food was superb. I need to go on a diet when we return home. David fell asleep as soon as we left the restaurant so SE and I stopped in the park by the Concho River to watch the turtles - many, many turtles.

I was up early today enjoying the cool morning air. My first stop was locating a cache by the Veteran's Cemetery.
Next I drove to San Angelo State Park but the gate was locked. A fisherman waiting at the gate said he thought it should already be open. I got some excellent video of jackrabbits playing along side the road but left my camera cable at home so can't transfer them to the computer.
We made another run to the farmer's market this morning for fresh onions. The market was very quiet compared with last Saturday morning. Afterwards we drove to a fireman's home in Grape Creek. SE is caring for their animals and garden while they are on vacation.

The dogs welcomed us when we arrived.

Some old farm equipment had recently been moved from the family farm in Colorado.

Lunch today was at Chilango's by Alan's request and the food was superb. I need to go on a diet when we return home. David fell asleep as soon as we left the restaurant so SE and I stopped in the park by the Concho River to watch the turtles - many, many turtles.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home