Sunday, February 11, 2007

Different Day of Worship

This was the first day of our relocated worship program. Yesterday the mission church came to get all our old pews and our men stripped all the carpeting and floor covering from the sanctuary. It sure looks vacant and has a hollow echo inside the building now. The carpenters are scheduled to arrive next week to begin their work.

We met in the fellowship hall where our old sound system has been located since it was moved out of the sanctuary. We had an early service at 8:30 but only about 60 people came to that. The second service was packed with the choir standing until after their special and then they left. I think more people will come to the early service and that will help relieve the crowding at the second service.

2 Comments:

Blogger onemotherslove said...

I'm glad you're taking pictures! How long will the remodel take?

2:57 PM  
Blogger Beaver said...

Keep taking pictures! I appreciate the updates. Very attached to that place!!

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home