Friday Morning
Today began as a beautiful day. The air felt cool under a clear sky. There was a heavy dew with water dripping from the roof gutter. The sun was just peeking over the eastern horizon.


There were patches of fog in the west pasture ....

... and in the bottom near the creek.
I was scheduled for annual blood work at Huguley this morning so I left home without breakfast. The nurse did an excellent job and I hardly felt the needle.
After consuming what McDonalds calls their Big Breakfast I made it back to Grandview just in time for the real estate closing on the Auburn property. We now no longer own any of the five acres in downtown Auburn. The new buyer indicates that he intends to restore the house to its original grandeur.
Today began as a beautiful day. The air felt cool under a clear sky. There was a heavy dew with water dripping from the roof gutter. The sun was just peeking over the eastern horizon.
There were patches of fog in the west pasture ....
... and in the bottom near the creek.
I was scheduled for annual blood work at Huguley this morning so I left home without breakfast. The nurse did an excellent job and I hardly felt the needle.
After consuming what McDonalds calls their Big Breakfast I made it back to Grandview just in time for the real estate closing on the Auburn property. We now no longer own any of the five acres in downtown Auburn. The new buyer indicates that he intends to restore the house to its original grandeur.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home