Friday, June 20, 2008
About Me
- Name: Grandpa
- Location: Central, Texas
Here I will give periodic reports of common events in the life of a grandparent. Some will interest some; some will interest none.
Previous Posts
- Traveling AgainSE drove us to DFW Wednesday for 1...
- Huguley Wi-FiHuguley Hospital now has free wi-fi f...
- Texas History The Texas Governor's Mansion w...
- The Problems Mankind Creates ...Since there were n...
- Wind ReportIt is now 10:45 pm and the wind is stil...
- Windy Day (again)I think the wind was stronger tod...
- InspectionThe family inspects today's construction.
- China ...The recent earthquakes in China caused la...
- Andy Completed High SchoolMaypearl's graduation wa...
- End of SchoolI thought Jeff would blog this scene ...

2 Comments:
I BELIEVE IT WAS GRADUATION, NOT BIRTHDAY
That is a pretty tree! I want a copy of the newspaper! I'm glad Jordann likes the cap. Get a front facing picture of her in it... and Lauren with her book!
Post a Comment
<< Home