Thursday, June 19, 2008

Traveling Again

SE drove us to DFW Wednesday for 12:30 flight. I did not unpack the camera before our layover in in Salt Lake City. Both legs of the flight were on regional jets with the smallest between Salt Lake and Oakland. We had to walk out onto the tarmac where they swung down the door of the plane that had steps on the inside of the door. It was a struggle for Grandma to get up the steep steps.

I was enjoying our view of the Great Salt Lake when I remembered the camera. By this time all we could see was salt flats with patches of red. I don't know what caused the red color.



Monday we drove L to work at 11 and went back to get her at 4 pm. Of course there was time for a stop at the craft store!



I even bought a 99 cent paint brush! We had lunch tod
ay at El Pollo Loco where Grandma and I ordered a burrito bowl. Of course I added some of the special house sauce, some spicy guacamole sauce, chopped onions and jalapenos. Now I am thirsty!

1 Comments:

Blogger onemotherslove said...

I wonder why some of your "a"s are little...

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home