Windy Day
Many of the grasses in the pasture are maturing now and the seed heads are getting dry. I hope this means that my allergies will soon decrease. Some of the grasses produce a very light and fluffy seed head that blows in the wind (the entire seed head). After a particularly windy day recently I saw this drift of grass in the county road near Jeff's house.


The wind came through an opening between the trees and deposited the grass in the road. Enough cars had driven through to make a path before we came along.
Many of the grasses in the pasture are maturing now and the seed heads are getting dry. I hope this means that my allergies will soon decrease. Some of the grasses produce a very light and fluffy seed head that blows in the wind (the entire seed head). After a particularly windy day recently I saw this drift of grass in the county road near Jeff's house.
The wind came through an opening between the trees and deposited the grass in the road. Enough cars had driven through to make a path before we came along.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home