Wednesday, July 30, 2008
About Me
- Name: Grandpa
- Location: Central, Texas
Here I will give periodic reports of common events in the life of a grandparent. Some will interest some; some will interest none.
Previous Posts
- Tuesday in MississippiOur motel in Biloxi is about...
- MondayThis was the first day of work on our trip t...
- Old River RoadFor a long time I have been wanting ...
- Baton RougeState Capitol BuildingThere was a churc...
- Lafayette LouisanaWe are in the city named for Gen...
- Almost ReadyOur bag is packed, the Prius has a fre...
- Summer WeatherWe got almost 2 inches of very welco...
- Wichita FallsAfter checking into our motel and enj...
- We're Back HomeMy own bed will feel good tonight!
- ThursdayThe motel breakfast was great. They had t...

4 Comments:
Thanks! I almost forgot what y'all looked like!
Did Will take that picture?
Someone was cutting the hay in the bottom this afternoon. Looked kinda like Nick's tractor.
Tell Grandma Elizabeth just said, "Bite ice?" Or maybe it was, "Bite ice!!!!" Followed by, "I I I I I I!!!!!"
Post a Comment
<< Home