Thursday, December 18, 2008
About Me
- Name: Grandpa
- Location: Central, Texas
Here I will give periodic reports of common events in the life of a grandparent. Some will interest some; some will interest none.
Previous Posts
- Another doctor!This is where I had the ultra sound...
- Texas Weather Again!Sunday afternoon the weather w...
- Band Night at MaypearlThis is Jesse's group. I co...
- ChinatownOn Saturday the women went shopping aroun...
- The Day AfterAfter our turkey slept overnight we v...
- Thanksgiving DayBeforeAfterThere was hardly any gu...
- Here We GoSue Ellen dropped us at the airport.We d...
- ThankfulI'm thankful that God forgives me for over...
- PluggingEncana finally returned to plug the abando...
- Gentle RainOur rain overnight totaled less than on...


3 Comments:
ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....
awww...my aunt is soo pooofy and 80s heheheh.
I think I saw her in some bad music video from the 80's.
Post a Comment
<< Home