Saturday, November 21, 2009
About Me
- Name: Grandpa
- Location: Central, Texas
Here I will give periodic reports of common events in the life of a grandparent. Some will interest some; some will interest none.
Previous Posts
- Ryan Hurt Leads Contemporary WorshipRyan has been ...
- SundayGrandma plays in the park with the other chi...
- Pear TomatoesAnn Carol was tired of eating yellow ...
- California AgainOur plane landed in San Francisco ...
- National Honor SocietyGrandson Will was inducted i...
- WildflowersThe Gay Feather is in full bloom now ar...
- Approaching StormThis was our view last night as t...
- 50 Years After High SchoolThe Class of '59 from Gr...
- Fall FlowersThe good rain last week was just enoug...
- Protection From the SunMy car stayed cool this aft...


1 Comments:
I saw a stalk of these at Trader Joe's yesterday & thought about G'ma. I was trying to decide if or how I could mail it to her. lol...
Post a Comment
<< Home