Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Jerry is doing well.


Today I took one of David's happy pictures and enlarged it so that it filled the screen and sat the computer where Grandma could see it and show it to all the visitors that came by. Tonight I took the picture from Sue Ellen's blog of Alan and David and blew it up. Sounds really destructive doesn't it?

Jerry seems to be doing well. They allowed her to have some clear liquid broth, jello and juice for supper. She has to do breathing exercises every two hours. She has the circulation pump on her legs and has not been up today but should get out of bed tomorrow.

Our weather forecast calls for freezing winter mix on Wednesday. I saw highway trucks spraying deicing compound on the bridges of I-35 this afternoon. I went home for a few hours this afternoon and put out extra hay for the cows then called Marvin and told him to stay home tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home