Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Busy Sunday

I am still resting up from Sunday. Deacons meeting began at 8 am. After the morning worship we hosted the annual Senior Singles Valentine Banquet. Everyone had a great time. Entertainment was provided by the Hurt family and David Quisenberry. I videoed their playing but haven't figured out how to capture snapshots yet. David has been studying fiddle for about a year and is doing very well. He played from music and all the Hurts just joined in

Sunday afternoon I had a committee meeting at 4:30 but did manage a short nap beforehand. The evening worship service ended around 7 pm. Didn't have much time for photography and blogging. I did do the photography for the baptism service and will get prints made for the participants and the pastor.

I got a couple of candid shots of Cathy Lowe at the ballgame Saturday (http://gvcandid.blogspot.com/). I sent a link to the church office today and Sharon said that Cathy was excited about the pictures. They printed them on the color inkjet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home