Wasted Day?
I took the truck to Discount Tire this morning for a new set of mud tires. Had to wait in line for service. Then the salesman looked at my old tires and said he had just what I needed. I told him that I had to have an open tread design because of our sticky mud. We made a deal and he said it would be about an hour wait so I went to lunch next door.
After lunch I took a short nap in the waiting room before my truck pulled into the service bay. When they removed the wheels I checked the brakes to make sure they were not worn. I saw the technician mounting tires on my wheels that were not open tread mud tires so I complained and told the salesman about it. He said, "Oh, you want a mud tread. We are out of them!" I didn't say too much that I shouldn't have.
He did order the tires that I wanted and said when I came back to get them mounted that I would not have to wait in line.
I need tires on the other truck also. Guess where I will not go to look for new tires?
I took the truck to Discount Tire this morning for a new set of mud tires. Had to wait in line for service. Then the salesman looked at my old tires and said he had just what I needed. I told him that I had to have an open tread design because of our sticky mud. We made a deal and he said it would be about an hour wait so I went to lunch next door.
After lunch I took a short nap in the waiting room before my truck pulled into the service bay. When they removed the wheels I checked the brakes to make sure they were not worn. I saw the technician mounting tires on my wheels that were not open tread mud tires so I complained and told the salesman about it. He said, "Oh, you want a mud tread. We are out of them!" I didn't say too much that I shouldn't have.
He did order the tires that I wanted and said when I came back to get them mounted that I would not have to wait in line.
I need tires on the other truck also. Guess where I will not go to look for new tires?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home