Large Service Today

Attendance at the morning service was around 280 today for the conclusion of this year's True Love Waits emphasis. Lots of the kids come on Wednesday night but never attend a Sunday worship service. Today many of them brought their parents with them. Rings were presented to all the students who have completed the course for this year. I think there were 49 first year students and 23 who were in their second year.
Ryan Hurt played his keyboard and sang and the choir sang "The Old Rugged Cross Made The Difference."

Lynne and Jeff brought stew for lunch at our house.
Dumplin and I had a good nap in the recliner this afternoon.

Attendance at the morning service was around 280 today for the conclusion of this year's True Love Waits emphasis. Lots of the kids come on Wednesday night but never attend a Sunday worship service. Today many of them brought their parents with them. Rings were presented to all the students who have completed the course for this year. I think there were 49 first year students and 23 who were in their second year.
Ryan Hurt played his keyboard and sang and the choir sang "The Old Rugged Cross Made The Difference."

Lynne and Jeff brought stew for lunch at our house.
Dumplin and I had a good nap in the recliner this afternoon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home