Foggy Day

This is not poor photography! Our visibility was quite low all day with the temperature stuck around 45 degrees.
Mamma and I went to Cleburne for a load of cattle feed today and I loaded up on chicken fried steak while we were there.
The fire in the wood stove has been burning continuously for several days now and it still feels very good with all the dreary weather. The forecast mentions a chance of light rain for the next 2 or 3 days. It will be welcome.

This is not poor photography! Our visibility was quite low all day with the temperature stuck around 45 degrees.
Mamma and I went to Cleburne for a load of cattle feed today and I loaded up on chicken fried steak while we were there.
The fire in the wood stove has been burning continuously for several days now and it still feels very good with all the dreary weather. The forecast mentions a chance of light rain for the next 2 or 3 days. It will be welcome.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home