Remembering
David's visit to Enchanted Rock reminded me of our last visit there. I think it was in October of 2003. We drove to the hill country one afternoon in order to spend the night in Fredericksburg before meeting the Tatums at the rock on the next morning.

We had time to seek out a geocache beyond the creek in the city park before dark.

The next morning while the Tatums drove up from Stockdale we toured the world famous community of Leukenbach.
After meeting the Tatums at the park entrance we hiked to the top of the big rock.

Although we didn't climb any of the boulders Ann tried to push a few of them.

Without much success!!


We examined some of the local plants.

After lunch Glenn and Lauren wanted to hike back through Echo Canyon. I wasn't sure that I could make it after all the climbing we did in the morning but they went slow and we made the trip without any problems. We went back to the Moss Lake camping area where Glenn said he would like to come camping some day.
David's visit to Enchanted Rock reminded me of our last visit there. I think it was in October of 2003. We drove to the hill country one afternoon in order to spend the night in Fredericksburg before meeting the Tatums at the rock on the next morning.

We had time to seek out a geocache beyond the creek in the city park before dark.

The next morning while the Tatums drove up from Stockdale we toured the world famous community of Leukenbach.
After meeting the Tatums at the park entrance we hiked to the top of the big rock.

Although we didn't climb any of the boulders Ann tried to push a few of them.

Without much success!!


We examined some of the local plants.

After lunch Glenn and Lauren wanted to hike back through Echo Canyon. I wasn't sure that I could make it after all the climbing we did in the morning but they went slow and we made the trip without any problems. We went back to the Moss Lake camping area where Glenn said he would like to come camping some day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home