Solar Photography
I am always amazed by the beauty of God's creation but find that most of it is difficult to capture by an amateur photographer with an automatic camera. Here are a couple of shots of a very beautiful sunset that I captured while driving north on I35 near Itasca. All these shots were made with my low resolution camera.


Has anyone else ever done any night photography? If so I would like to hear from you about some techniques that really work. These shots were just point and click and hope for the best.



The following shot is from our front yard showing the new pond reflecting an almost full moon. It was quite beautiful to behold. Much more impressive than the picture.
I am always amazed by the beauty of God's creation but find that most of it is difficult to capture by an amateur photographer with an automatic camera. Here are a couple of shots of a very beautiful sunset that I captured while driving north on I35 near Itasca. All these shots were made with my low resolution camera.


Has anyone else ever done any night photography? If so I would like to hear from you about some techniques that really work. These shots were just point and click and hope for the best.



The following shot is from our front yard showing the new pond reflecting an almost full moon. It was quite beautiful to behold. Much more impressive than the picture.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home