Monday, May 22, 2006

Recovering From A Miserable Day

Monday was one of the most miserable days that I can remember. After a long restless night with severe nasal and chest congestion I felt very weak and dizzy, had a headache and general ache all over feeling. I was able to eat only a little of my breakfast.

We were able to get a doctor's appointment for early afternoon. The doctor said that my temperature was enough elevated to indicate a respiratory infection so he prescribed an anti-biotic and told me to take 8 extra strength Tylenol tablets per day until the anti-biotic has time to take effect. He said the Tylenol would not do any healing but should make me feel better.

I guess it worked! I feel much better today. This morning I hauled a load of cattle to Meridian and brought back a load of cedar posts for Jeff's front porch. I got home just in time to accompany Jerry to Burleson for her follow-up with the blood specialist. Her blood count is back to a normal level. Come back in three months to check again.

We picked up a few things at Wal-mart and returned home. I was getting very tired by this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home