Thursday, April 27, 2006

Wednesday and Thursday


Wednesday morning I drove by Jeff's house to see what had been done. Most of the roof deck is in place.

Thursday we planted sudan in the field by the creek here at home. Marvin planted most of the field this morning and I finished late in the afternoon. Black Dog was happy to be working again. As I left the tractor and started for the pickup I noticed Black Dog trotting across the field. He had spotted a coyote that was watching the activities from the back side of the field. When Black Dog would come toward me the coyote would follow always staying about 50 yds. behind. Black Dog would turn toward the coyote and he would move toward the creek. They did this several times before I called the dog to follow me to the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home