Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Gramda & Grandpa in the Desert


Grandma was up early this morning! I drove her and 2 others out to East Mesa by 7 am where they made curtains and pillows until lunch time.





Grandpa Visits The Chihuahuan Desert





After lunch I drove about 7 miles into the desert to see the Chihuahuan Desert Nature Center.
















The road out was rough and dusty with a hot sun and temperature hovering around 100 degrees.









All the desert wildlife must have been asleep I didn't even see a rabbit but the creosote bushes were in full bloom (at least I think that is what they are).



...............................................................

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I should have had Glenn take a picture of the Jeep's thermometer when it hit 113ยบ!

8:20 PM  
Blogger onemotherslove said...

Looks like creosote.

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah they are

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home