Saturday, July 15, 2006
About Me
- Name: Grandpa
- Location: Central, Texas
Here I will give periodic reports of common events in the life of a grandparent. Some will interest some; some will interest none.
Previous Posts
- Swinging In San SabaOur cache in San Saba had been...
- Paul Ann's WallsAfter attending church at Paul Ann...
- JULY 4 - 2006We celebrate family and our nation's ...
- Eighteen Wheeler plus Fifty-sixI don't know what t...
- Tuesday EveningLate in the day we took a stroll in...
- TuesdayI was up early today enjoying the cool morn...
- MondayAnother full day. In the morning I drove dau...
- Sunday AfternoonAfter lunch and our afternoon nap ...
- Paul AnnWe attended worship today at Paul Ann Bapt...
- David Is David Early today we visited the Farmer's...


1 Comments:
I was wondering about that today! The quilt on the back looks like it ties the colors together very well!
Post a Comment
<< Home