Dining High On The Hog
Lunch today consisted of a one inch thick pork chop slow cooked over charcoal, edamame, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes. The sky is cloudy and the temperature is 72 degrees. What more could we ask for?
Grandma and I went for a mobile ultrasound health screening this morning at Chambers Creek Baptist Church. They checked for clogged veins in different parts of the body as well as osteoporosis.
Grandma is recovering well from her second cataract surgery. With a lense implant now in each eye it seems strange to see her going about without any glasses. In a couple of weeks she will get a new prescription for light weight glasses to further correct her vision.
Lunch today consisted of a one inch thick pork chop slow cooked over charcoal, edamame, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes. The sky is cloudy and the temperature is 72 degrees. What more could we ask for?
Grandma and I went for a mobile ultrasound health screening this morning at Chambers Creek Baptist Church. They checked for clogged veins in different parts of the body as well as osteoporosis.
Grandma is recovering well from her second cataract surgery. With a lense implant now in each eye it seems strange to see her going about without any glasses. In a couple of weeks she will get a new prescription for light weight glasses to further correct her vision.

2 Comments:
I was about to email you to see how Grandma's eyes were doing. Good to hear she's recovering well.
I love edamame~ Think I'll go eat some now :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home