Busy, Busy
Grandpa hauled cattle to the sale barn on Thursday morning returning just in time to change clothes and work the sound board for a funeral at church. This was our first funeral since remodeling started. We crowded almost 200 people into the fellowship hall but it all worked well. After the funeral I helped inventory sound equipment that had been delivered for our remodeling project.
Friday morning I drove to Mesquite to help with a mini mission project where we are helping with construction. I came back in time to inventory another shipment of equipment that was delivered today.
New Vision Mission Work
FBC Remodeling Work
Grandpa hauled cattle to the sale barn on Thursday morning returning just in time to change clothes and work the sound board for a funeral at church. This was our first funeral since remodeling started. We crowded almost 200 people into the fellowship hall but it all worked well. After the funeral I helped inventory sound equipment that had been delivered for our remodeling project.
Friday morning I drove to Mesquite to help with a mini mission project where we are helping with construction. I came back in time to inventory another shipment of equipment that was delivered today.
New Vision Mission Work
FBC Remodeling Work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home