Monday
Today I drove the bus for quilt club ladies. They were going to eat lunch at Caroline's Restaurant in Midlothian. When we got there the sign said, "Closed on Monday!"
A good Mexican restaurant on the other corner came to the rescue and met our need. After lunch we stopped at the local quilt shop for a while.
I had taken my new Windows Vista Administrator book to study but the bus was warm and my tummy was full of Mexican food and my eyelids were heavy.
After returning to GV I met with our remodeling superintendent and the electrician and did some clean up in the storage room by the sound control center.
After Jeff got home I watched him replace shingles that had blown off in the high wind last week.
Today I drove the bus for quilt club ladies. They were going to eat lunch at Caroline's Restaurant in Midlothian. When we got there the sign said, "Closed on Monday!"
A good Mexican restaurant on the other corner came to the rescue and met our need. After lunch we stopped at the local quilt shop for a while.
I had taken my new Windows Vista Administrator book to study but the bus was warm and my tummy was full of Mexican food and my eyelids were heavy.
After returning to GV I met with our remodeling superintendent and the electrician and did some clean up in the storage room by the sound control center.
After Jeff got home I watched him replace shingles that had blown off in the high wind last week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home