Great Week-end
It has been wonderful to observe people in action this week-end. Friday and Saturday a group of men went to Mesquite to help New Vision remodel a worship facility. I worked for a while with them on Friday but was not up to making the trip on Saturday.

Saturday I observed another large group of volunteers making the Angel Food distrubution in Grandview.

Everyone has volunteered their time in a spirit of love and willingness to help others. It is a joy to see God's people sharing with others.
It has been wonderful to observe people in action this week-end. Friday and Saturday a group of men went to Mesquite to help New Vision remodel a worship facility. I worked for a while with them on Friday but was not up to making the trip on Saturday.
Saturday I observed another large group of volunteers making the Angel Food distrubution in Grandview.
Everyone has volunteered their time in a spirit of love and willingness to help others. It is a joy to see God's people sharing with others.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home