Wildflowers
On our day trip Thursday we saw lots of wildflowers along the roadsides and pastures. I think there are more flowers this year than I have seen in many years.
On our day trip Thursday we saw lots of wildflowers along the roadsides and pastures. I think there are more flowers this year than I have seen in many years.
We saw standing cypress along the railroad tracks.

The yucca near Morgan was in full bloom.

We stopped for Sue Ellen to take a shot of blooms along the side of the road.

There was Mexican Hat....

...Coreopsis...

...Indian Blankets...

...Horsemint and much, much more.
The yucca near Morgan was in full bloom.
We stopped for Sue Ellen to take a shot of blooms along the side of the road.
There was Mexican Hat....
...Coreopsis...
...Indian Blankets...
...Horsemint and much, much more.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home