Tuesday - Selling Calves
I hauled 3 calves to the sale barn in Meridian today. They were scrawny heifers calves but needed to be weaned. With the light load I made good time. Noticed that the remodeling project on the courthouse in Bosque is nearly completed. I will try to find some old pictures so I can post a before and after page.
As I returned past the Chambers Creek church I noticed something unusual about their building.
I hauled 3 calves to the sale barn in Meridian today. They were scrawny heifers calves but needed to be weaned. With the light load I made good time. Noticed that the remodeling project on the courthouse in Bosque is nearly completed. I will try to find some old pictures so I can post a before and after page.
As I returned past the Chambers Creek church I noticed something unusual about their building.

2 Comments:
oh my goodness. At first I thought that was a hole in the side of their church!
are those killer bees??
Post a Comment
<< Home