Saturday
As I drove up to my house this afternoon I saw a fireman climbing the hills around the house in 100 degree temperatures.

Then he found a truck tire and began rolling it up the hill. By the way, that blue jacket is filled with lead and weighs about 50 pounds!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
Bob Barker just sat in the shade of the tree and watched.
As I drove up to my house this afternoon I saw a fireman climbing the hills around the house in 100 degree temperatures.
Then he found a truck tire and began rolling it up the hill. By the way, that blue jacket is filled with lead and weighs about 50 pounds!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
Bob Barker just sat in the shade of the tree and watched.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home