Thanksgiving Weather
Tuesday we reached an all time high temperature of 83 degrees. This afternoon at 3:30 it was about 39 degrees with light snow falling!
At least the weather now feels more like Thanksgiving. I enjoyed puttering around the pasture on my new tractor which has a very good heater in the snug cab that is nearly all glass. It is almost like sitting outdoors but not feeling the cold wind.
I am thankful for the fall weather and for the opportunity to enjoy it!
Here is the picture Sue Ellen took when the tractor first arrived.
Tuesday we reached an all time high temperature of 83 degrees. This afternoon at 3:30 it was about 39 degrees with light snow falling!
At least the weather now feels more like Thanksgiving. I enjoyed puttering around the pasture on my new tractor which has a very good heater in the snug cab that is nearly all glass. It is almost like sitting outdoors but not feeling the cold wind.
I am thankful for the fall weather and for the opportunity to enjoy it!
Here is the picture Sue Ellen took when the tractor first arrived.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home