Saturday, December 27, 2008

Uuugh!!

I ate too much!!  Saturday was our big day of Christmas celebration.  We had chicken and dressing for dinner at noon.  I snacked while the food was being prepared.  We just about emptied the dish of chicken and dressing.  After noon we opened gifts in our traditional way that takes a couple of hours.  I snacked all afternoon on leftovers and desert.

In the evening there was a big computer game party at Sue Ellen's house (while she and the other ladies went shopping).  All the kids and I ate Pizza at the game party.  Took a long walk in the pasture before going to bed and slept well.  I used the new cap that I got for Christmas.  It has LEDs in the bill of the cap!

1 Comments:

Blogger onemotherslove said...

We need a picture of you in the new cap!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home