Christmas Tea
The annual Christmas Tea was a sell out this season. There just was no more room for tables in the fellowship hall. About 200 women enjoyed the festivities and a brunch served at elaborately decorated tables. Sue Ellen has a picture of the table that Lynne decorated.
Each year the men of the church prepare the meal and serve the food for the "Tea". I assisted the men working in the kitchen. It was amazing to watch Wally prepare the food for 200 and at the same time direct the presentation and manage the wait staff for this event. I think most of the men also enjoyed the morning.
The annual Christmas Tea was a sell out this season. There just was no more room for tables in the fellowship hall. About 200 women enjoyed the festivities and a brunch served at elaborately decorated tables. Sue Ellen has a picture of the table that Lynne decorated.
Each year the men of the church prepare the meal and serve the food for the "Tea". I assisted the men working in the kitchen. It was amazing to watch Wally prepare the food for 200 and at the same time direct the presentation and manage the wait staff for this event. I think most of the men also enjoyed the morning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home