Tuesday in Mineral Wells
How does one pronounce the name of this place?

A museum with free admission? Now that's for me!

Ours looked almost like the one on the right.

Plenty of rub boards in this collection.

These "washing machines" are a little before my time.

I have used a cross cut saw like the one on the bottom.

I'm not sure what these are. Could they be dashers from butter churns?

I do recognize this seat from a two-holer. Looks almost like the one we had.
How does one pronounce the name of this place?
A museum with free admission? Now that's for me!
Ours looked almost like the one on the right.
Plenty of rub boards in this collection.
These "washing machines" are a little before my time.
I have used a cross cut saw like the one on the bottom.
I'm not sure what these are. Could they be dashers from butter churns?
I do recognize this seat from a two-holer. Looks almost like the one we had.

1 Comments:
Looks a little splintery!!
Post a Comment
<< Home