Saturday
After I finished feeding the cattle today, Jerry and I went to Cleburne to buy some feed. After eating a burger at Dairy Queen we noticed this tree near a branch of Buffalo Creek. Notice the stumps in the background just left of the standing tree. The trees have been cut down and every bit of bark has been eaten.

Jake stayed on the chain all day so I took him for a run on the leash beside the golf car late this afternoon. Black Dog was so jealous that he ran alongside Jake trying to attack him all the way. Of course he couldn't do much with that big collar he is wearing.

I chained Black Dog to the pool while Jake and I finished the exercise run.
After I finished feeding the cattle today, Jerry and I went to Cleburne to buy some feed. After eating a burger at Dairy Queen we noticed this tree near a branch of Buffalo Creek. Notice the stumps in the background just left of the standing tree. The trees have been cut down and every bit of bark has been eaten.
Jake stayed on the chain all day so I took him for a run on the leash beside the golf car late this afternoon. Black Dog was so jealous that he ran alongside Jake trying to attack him all the way. Of course he couldn't do much with that big collar he is wearing.

I chained Black Dog to the pool while Jake and I finished the exercise run.

1 Comments:
Poor Black Dog... how long is he condemned to wear that collar? How's his incision? Are the trees being beaverized?
Post a Comment
<< Home