Thursday, February 16, 2006
About Me
- Name: Grandpa
- Location: Central, Texas
Here I will give periodic reports of common events in the life of a grandparent. Some will interest some; some will interest none.
Previous Posts
- Busy SundayI am still resting up from Sunday. Deac...
- Basketball Season EndsAndy's team played Saturday ...
- Parrish FuneralEdith Parrish that lived down the r...
- ThursdayI built a small pen for Nanny so that I co...
- WednesdayI took Jerry to Ft. Worth on Wednesday fo...
- TuesdayI noticed some construction activity on the...
- Monday - Yes We Are Still Alive!It has been five d...
- Wasted Day?I took the truck to Discount Tire this ...
- David Goes HomeThis was the last day of David's vi...
- Fun With DavidMonday included a shopping trip to S...


2 Comments:
Grandma still looking for furniture?
I keep checking to see if you've added anything to this post...
Post a Comment
<< Home