Thursday, March 09, 2006

God Is In Control

Today was a time for reflection. Life goes on according to God's plan. As I checked on the cows in the Auburn pasture this morning. A chilly northwest wind was somewhat diverted by the tall trees and a warm sun gave the feel of spring.


I noticed the little coral Berry plants that were just getting their new green leaves this year.

The water in the creek was flowing very gently over the sandy gravel area where the cows cross the streambed.

I saw several old trees that had died and fallen to the ground this past winter. They will soon be replaced by strong young saplings to shade the banks of the creek.


By this time the cattle had come to investigate and of course the young calves were the most inquisitive.




The mother cows were just standing around enjoying the sunshine.



As I neared the low water crossing I noticed the elm trees presenting a light green color against the backdrop of still dormant pecans.





The winter grass under the pecan trees has really come to life in the last few days.






The wheat field near the north place looked really bad all winter because of the drought but now it is waving in the breeze.

1 Comments:

Blogger onemotherslove said...

The winter grass under the pecan trees... you know... I'd like to have a shirt that color.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home