Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday



Marvin has been moving hay today. Here is a picture that I took from the house with my zoom lens.




God is still creating magnificent sunsets around here!






















David Parrish planted a red yucca in a hollow stump by his driveway.








I saw these wildflowers on the roadside by the north place. Can anyone identify them?






Looking north across the pond.





I noticed this small tree in the edge of the water. Looks like beaver have harvested the top.













I wonder what made these tracks by the water's edge.























This print was as large as my hand. Looked a little like a bird track with three toes! It doesn't show very well in the picture but there was signs on long toenails.

BTW Grandma went to the doctor for ear treatment and now she can hear again. I will have to be careful what I say in her presence!

--------------------------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger onemotherslove said...

Wild Foxglove or Penstemon cobaea. Very interesting footprints...

9:53 PM  
Blogger Pipesville said...

I saw some of those flowers north of the creek on Auburn Cemetery Rd. That last track may be a Velociraptor.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home