Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday

We arrived at the Tatum home shortly after Jordann went to school. We spent the morning visiting with Glenn, Ann Carol and Lauren.



Lunchtime found us eating at Panda Express.






On the way back to the house we stopped by Trader Joe's grocery store. They have a really unique selection of foods.






Lauren carried out our purchase.








This afternoon I walked around the neighborhood and noticed the environmental warning on the storm drain.








These two tall pines stand just outside Ann Carol's front door.







I thought this was a nice quiet neighborhood but I do know a little spanish! I hope this is no reflection on the residents.








Andy, we have to be very careful about speeding in the neighborhood.







--------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger onemotherslove said...

5?!?!?

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen those "don't pour stuff down the drain" around Ft Worth. I think it said something about the Trinity River Water Authority or something like that.

Diablo Village?? Sounds like it should be one of those ghetto apartments up here on the N side of San Angelo.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home