Thursday, October 05, 2006
About Me
- Name: Grandpa
- Location: Central, Texas
Here I will give periodic reports of common events in the life of a grandparent. Some will interest some; some will interest none.
Previous Posts
- Where's My Camera? Sunday after lunch I took Will ...
- Procedure Grandpa had a small lesion removed from ...
- MondayGrandpa goes to the dermatologist today for ...
- Saturday Road TripSaturday morning after finishing...
- Dining High On The HogLunch today consisted of a o...
- Sooo Blessed!We finished planting wheat this week....
- Butterflies We have had lots of small brown butter...
- New FridgeSomebody wanted to see a picture so here...
- MondayMonday started out cloudy and hazy. We fed t...
- Grandma's EyesGrandma had surgery on her left eye ...


4 Comments:
I don't know that I've ever really seen those blue eyes!!! I'll be you are loving those lighter frames!
Oops! Didn't finish!
You look great! I think you may even look younger!!
I see you! And now you can see us!! : ) I think she's right... you do look younger!
I see you!
Post a Comment
<< Home