Wednesday, November 29, 2006
About Me
- Name: Grandpa
- Location: Central, Texas
Here I will give periodic reports of common events in the life of a grandparent. Some will interest some; some will interest none.
Previous Posts
- What Is It?Jeff needed Worcestershire powder for h...
- More FogWarm morning temperatures and high humidit...
- Thanksgiving DinnerLynne and Jeff hosted the dinne...
- Fog on Thanksgiving MornThere was a low layer of t...
- Baby CalvesMy cattle have been grazing on the east...
- SunsetI submitted my sunset photo to Weatherbug ye...
- SunsetThere were no clouds in the sunset tonight!
- Look What I Found!As I downloaded pictures from my...
- LeavesCan you identify any of these locations? Do...
- Blogger I see that Blogger has a new version....


1 Comments:
How big is it? I've seen those at Lowe's in a couple of different sizes. Did you see the HUGE inflatable snowmen??? Momma has some little ornaments in one of those cans... but if it's really small, they might still be too big for it. Hobby Lobby has miniature ornaments 1/2 off this week - and they have some really cute ones.
Post a Comment
<< Home