Look What I Found!
As I downloaded pictures from my camera today I found this shot. It is one of the last pictures that I have of Black Dog.

Here is another one with Tiger Tom. They had become very good friends even though Black Dog loved to chase him anytime that Tiger Tom would run.


This Roadside Aster has been mowed down all summer but made its final effort to bloom after the fall rains.

The Jimson Weed struggled all summer to stay alive in the dry ground.
..............................................................................
As I downloaded pictures from my camera today I found this shot. It is one of the last pictures that I have of Black Dog.

Here is another one with Tiger Tom. They had become very good friends even though Black Dog loved to chase him anytime that Tiger Tom would run.


This Roadside Aster has been mowed down all summer but made its final effort to bloom after the fall rains.

The Jimson Weed struggled all summer to stay alive in the dry ground.
..............................................................................

1 Comments:
Awww... that's a good picture of him.
Post a Comment
<< Home