Christmas Tea
The men of our church were waiters today for the Ladies Christmas Tea. Wally did the cooking. Ryan Hurt played keyboard and sang. Robert's sister from Ft. Worth was the guest speaker and did a superb job. I think everyone enjoyed the morning. There were 150 women attending.
I have posted some pictures from the event. Clicking on "View All" will put all the thumbnails on one page.
Pictures from the Tea
The men of our church were waiters today for the Ladies Christmas Tea. Wally did the cooking. Ryan Hurt played keyboard and sang. Robert's sister from Ft. Worth was the guest speaker and did a superb job. I think everyone enjoyed the morning. There were 150 women attending.
I have posted some pictures from the event. Clicking on "View All" will put all the thumbnails on one page.
Pictures from the Tea

2 Comments:
Who decorated the tables? Looks beautiful!
Wow! Those tables are impressive!! It was good to see so many familiar faces that I haven't seen in SO long. I'm sure my mom was shaking her finger at you to tell you to stop taking her picture . . . :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home