Bosque County Courthouse
Do you remember the Bosque County courthouse? If not review this report that I filed in 2001.
Last year workmen began restoration work on the old building. They stripped off all the finished stone around the top of the building.

The stones were labeled and stacked in the street surrounding the courthouse.

This week I was surprised to see the almost finished outline of the building. They did not restore it to its original design but instead added a totally new roofline and clock tower.




Do you remember the Bosque County courthouse? If not review this report that I filed in 2001.
Last year workmen began restoration work on the old building. They stripped off all the finished stone around the top of the building.
The stones were labeled and stacked in the street surrounding the courthouse.
This week I was surprised to see the almost finished outline of the building. They did not restore it to its original design but instead added a totally new roofline and clock tower.
I guess the new clock isn't working yet!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home