Well Received
This was the first day of our new experiment at FBC Grandview. We are now having two Sunday Morning worship services. Our "old" style service with choir and organ is now meeting at 8:30 followed by Sunday School at 9:45. Then another worship service at 11:00 where the music is led by Ryan Hurt playing the keyboard and a group from our youth department composing the band. Russell is preaching at both times. Grandma and I are still in the choir so that means we will attend the early service. We probably will sometimes stay to help with the second service since I assist the technical crew but at other times we will be out early.
This week we had 85 people at the early service and about twice that number at the second service. I saw several people that I had never seen here before. Our desire is to share Christ with as many people as possible. He has done so much for us and we want to help others experience that joy.
This was the first day of our new experiment at FBC Grandview. We are now having two Sunday Morning worship services. Our "old" style service with choir and organ is now meeting at 8:30 followed by Sunday School at 9:45. Then another worship service at 11:00 where the music is led by Ryan Hurt playing the keyboard and a group from our youth department composing the band. Russell is preaching at both times. Grandma and I are still in the choir so that means we will attend the early service. We probably will sometimes stay to help with the second service since I assist the technical crew but at other times we will be out early.
This week we had 85 people at the early service and about twice that number at the second service. I saw several people that I had never seen here before. Our desire is to share Christ with as many people as possible. He has done so much for us and we want to help others experience that joy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home