Freezing Fog
The radio was reporting driving hazards when I awoke this morning. The rare condition was freezing fog! During the night the temperature had dropped to 32 degrees with heavy fog which was beginning to glaze some of the bridges from Johnson county north and west.
I had difficulty opening the doors to the car and trucks because they had all frozen shut. However the sun shone for a few minutes to thaw the windshields before the fog came back heavier than ever around 9 am. By noon the sun had appeared again and with calm winds it was very comfortable. I worked outside all afternoon without a coat.
The radio was reporting driving hazards when I awoke this morning. The rare condition was freezing fog! During the night the temperature had dropped to 32 degrees with heavy fog which was beginning to glaze some of the bridges from Johnson county north and west.
I had difficulty opening the doors to the car and trucks because they had all frozen shut. However the sun shone for a few minutes to thaw the windshields before the fog came back heavier than ever around 9 am. By noon the sun had appeared again and with calm winds it was very comfortable. I worked outside all afternoon without a coat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home