Dumplin
Dumplin quietly slipped away Wednesday afternoon at 4:45 after several days of decline. She has been blind and deaf for several years and recently had more difficulty with mobility only getting out of her bed to eat or go outside. She usually liked to sit beside me in the recliner for a while after lunch for a short nap.
Breathing became labored this week and I had prayed that she would not suffer too long. Still it was very sad to see her lying so still. I will miss her.
Dumplin quietly slipped away Wednesday afternoon at 4:45 after several days of decline. She has been blind and deaf for several years and recently had more difficulty with mobility only getting out of her bed to eat or go outside. She usually liked to sit beside me in the recliner for a while after lunch for a short nap.
Breathing became labored this week and I had prayed that she would not suffer too long. Still it was very sad to see her lying so still. I will miss her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home