Beautiful Day
The sky is clear and the sun is shinning today after almost 24 hours of rain. My gauge recorded 5.6 inches. All the stock ponds are full and the grass is growing.
I sure am glad we had finished our travel. I hear that almost 1000 flights from DFW were canceled yesterday because of thunderstorms over the airport. Over 3000 people slept in the airport last night waiting for a rescheduled flight. I guess the others went to hotels or back home. What a mess!

The old pond is full of water.

The new pond is full of water.

Jeff's pond is full of water.
..........................................................................
The sky is clear and the sun is shinning today after almost 24 hours of rain. My gauge recorded 5.6 inches. All the stock ponds are full and the grass is growing.
I sure am glad we had finished our travel. I hear that almost 1000 flights from DFW were canceled yesterday because of thunderstorms over the airport. Over 3000 people slept in the airport last night waiting for a rescheduled flight. I guess the others went to hotels or back home. What a mess!
The old pond is full of water.
The new pond is full of water.
Jeff's pond is full of water.
..........................................................................

1 Comments:
Hasn't DFW had a lot of flights cancelled lately?
Post a Comment
<< Home