Monday
Ann Carol worked today. Glenn had errands to run. Jordann went to school. Lauren skipped school to go with us. We drove our little blue car to Berkeley where we visited the UC campus. If you can imagine the Austin area around UT but just more of it that is UC Berkeley! Lauren handled the camera while I drove. Here are the pictures that Lauren took.
Next we went to see a home that I had read about in Berkeley. The web page gives the technical specs of the house. I plan to list it in the unusual building section of waymarking.com. We stopped here so I got a few pictures with my low res camera.
Ann Carol worked today. Glenn had errands to run. Jordann went to school. Lauren skipped school to go with us. We drove our little blue car to Berkeley where we visited the UC campus. If you can imagine the Austin area around UT but just more of it that is UC Berkeley! Lauren handled the camera while I drove. Here are the pictures that Lauren took.
Next we went to see a home that I had read about in Berkeley. The web page gives the technical specs of the house. I plan to list it in the unusual building section of waymarking.com. We stopped here so I got a few pictures with my low res camera.

1 Comments:
Lauren has her pictures posted on her new blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home