New Wind Blows
I had hardly finished complaining about the heat when the wind started blowing from the Pacific this afternoon and made a world of difference. We had a birthday party for some of the Tatum's friends and then I went caching. The temperature was pleasant just before sundown today. Didn't have much success with the caches but enjoyed the walk.
While the kids played in the pool the adults sat in the shade.

This is the street where the caches were located. Notice that the median has not been irrigated. There is no grass at all. Each of the trees had drip emmitter beside it.

Some of the street corners were landscaped with day lilies.
I had hardly finished complaining about the heat when the wind started blowing from the Pacific this afternoon and made a world of difference. We had a birthday party for some of the Tatum's friends and then I went caching. The temperature was pleasant just before sundown today. Didn't have much success with the caches but enjoyed the walk.
While the kids played in the pool the adults sat in the shade.
This is the street where the caches were located. Notice that the median has not been irrigated. There is no grass at all. Each of the trees had drip emmitter beside it.
Some of the street corners were landscaped with day lilies.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home