Monday, June 23, 2008

Schedule



Today AC drove the car to work. Lauren drove the van to work. Glenn rode his bike to work.






Jordann went to the valley with Grandma and Grandpa. This is our Chevy Aveo for the week. I rented an economy car because I thought that meant it would get good gas mileage. WRONG!! It only means that it is a CHEAP car. Manual door locks and windows and limited cup holders. No CD player. It does have headlights and a rough ride!







We drove a big circle that took us into the San Joaquin Valley where we saw hundreds and maybe thousands of acres of tomatoes.
I bet they don't taste as good as my tomato that SE ate!







Asparagus









Squash!







Alfalfa growing ...






... alfalfa cut and some baled in big square bales. Sorry to bale pictures.








We saw young grape vines ...








and older grape vines.








And corn of all ages. Some was only a few inches high while some had begun to tassel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home